The Spam Diaries

News and musings about the fight against spam.
 by Edward Falk

Friday, February 17, 2006

Harristhal & Allison affidavits.

I received copies of the Harristhal and Allison affidavits today in the jurisdiction hearing in the defamation case. Harristhal's affidavit came to 129 pages! All I can guess is that he's charging Reynolds by the word.

It included a complete copy of one of David Ritz's depositions, even though David is not a party to the defamation suit. It included a large number of items taken from David's disk and other sources which are not even remotely relevant to the issue of jurisdiction.

Well, anyway, my response is online by now, I think I answered fairly well.

As for Allison, he basically includes excerpts from my web site and says they "target" North Dakota somehow, and he includes a couple of usenet posts and claims that I "directed" them to the newsfeeds.com servers.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger PaisleyBrooks said...

How come Harristhal isn't spelled correctly?

6:51 AM  
Blogger Spam Diaries said...

My bad, thanks for the heads-up.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home