The Spam Diaries

News and musings about the fight against spam.
 by Edward Falk

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

About my logo


One of the issues that has come up in my lawsuit (more on this later), is whether or not my spam tracking website specifically "targeted" North Dakota. As an illustrative piece of evidence, I printed the entire contents of my web site. The grand total was slightly over 1300 pages. I then took this and had it nicely bound. Here are the results:


The idea is to show this to the judge and say "Look Judge, 1300 pages here, and only 11 of them are about a North Dakota spammer." Not what you'd really call "targeted".

By the way, this is the abridged version. If I had printed out the computer-generated reports, it would have come to about 13,500 pages (10 volumes).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home